Your shopping cart is empty.



It is an oxalic acid sublimator that vaporises from above and is used in beekeeping to D treat Varroasis. Due to its innovative system, it is currently the most convenient, easiest to handle and most practical sublimator.
-Top loading
-Temperature-controlled crucible
-Internal sublimation
-Convenient, easy to handle and practical
-Optimum safety

Weight: 3 kg
Length of cable connection to battery: 2 m
12V direct voltage, sublimator absorption: 22A.

Approximately 60 beehives can be treated with a 100° battery
It can be connected to a 750 W generator with an appropriate transformer


Transforms current from 220V into 12V direct current with 30A
Weight: 8 Kg
Length: 225 mm Width 155 mm
Height: 160 mm

To be used only for the sublimator!


1.Position handle A horizontally as in Fig.1 In this position the crucible is closed and heats easily
2.Clasp terminals B and C onto the battery poles Fig.1 having a minimum of 60 A with a 12V direct voltage. Red light D is on
3. Wait 10 minutes, red light D goes off and the crucible has reached the ideal temperature to start sublimation Fig 2.The crucible is equipped with a timer to control the temperature; the light will turn on and off automatically,
maintaining the temperature of the crucible constant for sublimation.
4. Uncover the beehive and open the locking nut of the feeder.
Position the sublimator over the hole of the feeder.
Turn handle A into a vertical position Fig.3
5. Open protective cover E Fig.4 and with a teaspoon, pour the oxalic acid into the mouth located at the top of the crucible (white arrow)..
The recommended portion of oxalic acid is 3 grams.
6. Close the crucible by turning handle A into a horizontal position and close protective cover E asFig.5 Wait around 1 minute for the treatment
7. When the treatment is finished, remove the sublimator and go onto the next beehive
8.Before turning handle A into a vertical position to refill it, it is important to check you have protective cover E as in Fig. 6 to avoid any splashes from the mouth of the crucible, then proceed with refilling it.

IMPORTANT! It is recommended to start treatment to the first charge with water to make sure that the nozzle holes are clean, same thing at the end of treatment to make a charge with water to clean the nozzle holes


When the work is finished, it is recommended to clean the sublimator Proceed as follows:
1. Unclasp the terminals from the battery and wait for the sublimator to cool.FIG.1
2. Turn the sublimator upside downFig.1
3.Insert wrench Fig.2 into the nozzle housing Fig.3 , unscrew the nozzle, wash it with waterand check that the two small holes are unblocked Fig.4
4. unscrew the cap with the funnel F mouth doing careful not to lose the two Teflon seals, pull the sphere G wash with water the crucible Room the ball G and the cap with the funnel F. Fig.5 5. Reassemble by carrying out actions in reverse order, the sublimator is ready for the next treatment..


1. Unclasp the terminals from the battery and wa for the sublimator to cool
2.Turn the sublimator upside down and unscrew the 6 Fig.1 screws
3. Remove the cover and collect the granulated refractory material Fig.2
4.Replace the thermostat and the glow plugs according to necessity Fig.3
5. Replace the granulated refractory material and the cover.


1. Disconnect the terminals from the battery or his special transformer.
2. manually remove the cap A .Fig.1
3. pull out inside the handle the relay perform the replacement Fig.2
4. Reassemble by carrying out actions in reverse order


Equip yourself with additional adequate protection before carrying out any trement: protective mask with filter for organic acids, goggles, gloves and long-sleeved clothing. Do not carry out treatment in a closed area. The acid is harmful and toxic; therefore wear adequate protective equipment even during inspections and cleaning the mo- bile bottoms in the 10-15 days after treatment for the possible presence of micro- crystals across the hive. In the event of ingestion or contact with the eyes, seek im- mediate medical help.
Il mancato rispetto delle norme di sicurezza possono causare il contatto, l’inalazione o l’ingestione accidentale di microcristalli di acido ossalico che, in base al dosaggio ed all’organo colpito, possono provocare lesioni cutanee, congiuntivite acute,polmonite blocco renale ed in casi gravi la morte.
“A careless” beekeeper risks paying a high price for his “superficiality”